Hello, I’m Saroar, Software Engineer with over three years of professional work experience.
My passion lies in machine learning, deep learning, data science, and software development.
Knowledge is power, but only if you can extract it from your
I want to help businesses process their data and glean insights from those in order to improve their products and services and better reach their target markets.
My passion lies in discovering trends and patterns in large amounts of data, presenting information using data visualization techniques, developing predictive models and machine learning algorithms, and thus employing the full potential of large volumes of data. I am also skilled in software development using both frontend and backend technologies, as well as DevOps tools such as Git, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
I educate, refine, and drive myself to be a better person. I
enjoy meeting new people and hearing new perspectives.
When I am not working, nor taking another specialization on Coursera, I love to read books or write on my blog. Occasionally I make trips with my friends or go out and eat Biriyani.
- Fraud detection from credit-card transactions.
- Real-time Twitter sentiment analysis for brand improvement
- Employee turnover prediction
- Bank customer segmentation
- Next-content recommendation
- Built HATEOAS driven REST APIs using Spring Boot.
- Migrated database vendor from Oracle to PostgreSQL
- Improved browser support by migrating from jQuery 1.4.1 to 3.2.1
- Made the entire project Accessible (508 compliant) and Responsive
- Participated in design and code reviews.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting issues and fixed bugs.
Worked on a custom CMS built with Grails.
Created a few Grails plugin.
Fixed bugs and wrote proper documentations.
Graduated with distinction. I was also listed into the Dean's list and the Vice Chancellor's list.
The AWS Cloud Practitioner exam enables individuals with an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud to validate their knowledge with an industry-recognized credential.
Check out my GitHub Profile to view all of my projects.